You have the opportunity to present an original report or research project. You can also present the protocol of some Project pending to perform (in which case the results and conclusions may be absent). The abstract will be structured in the following sections:
· Introduction: Explain why you did the study or provide the background for the paper.
· Methods: Describe the context and setting of the study, specify the study design, population, sampling strategy, intervention (if applicable), identify the main study variables, data collection instruments and procedures and outline analysis methods.
· Results: Report on data collection and/or recruitment, the participants, present key findings with respect to the central research question and secondary findings.
· Discussion: Place for interpreting the results explaining the main findings of the study, discussing the main results with reference to previous research, explaining policy and practice implications of the results and limitations of the study.
· Conclusions: You can state inferences or speculations and offer perspectives for future work.